Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Long Awaited Blogging Debut

Hello Interweb!

My husband, Scott, has been begging me to start a personal blog for quite some time now.

With all the constant drivel pouring from MySpace and similar sites, I was refraining from adding to the noise of the ether. Plus, I figured it wasn't worth it unless I could write something profound and insightful. Such is the nature of a perfectionist with a dad who majored in English.

Those were my feelings towards blogging when I would have been doing it for the audience. Now, all the pressure is off. I am writing this blog for myself; to think about my life in words, keep my writing skills fresh, and document all the intricacies of my days that I never want to forget.

I hope you enjoy reading about it. If not, tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment